- Friday 9/12, 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday 9/13, 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday 9/14, 11:00am - 3:00pm
Glendi enhances the culture of the Greek Orthodox church, it brings the community together, and most important it’s a party for all. Glendi – the word itself means – “good times”.
Saturday Night: Kostas Taslis and his Orchestra
Friday and Saturday: DJ Meleti
- Greek and American dinners, drinks and desserts
- Pastries including Baklava and Loukoumades and Kourambiethes
- Taverna, offering Mythos beer and several greek wines
- Greek souvenirs & Gifts
- Fun and games
Volunteering at Glendi...
Many volunteers have been busy in the kitchen of the St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Manchester, preparing the many desserts, and dishes that will be offered at this year’s Glendi. These volunteers have donated their time by cooking, by setting up, by planning, or preparing for this huge event.
Without this tremendous group of volunteers behind Glendi, we would not be able to share this event with everyone. It’s the support and the dedication that the people in our community have given to Glendi that makes this event as successful as it is.
Interested in volunteering? Please contact us!